At Google, we believe in jumping right in to find solutions to the challenges that our business and our users face. The Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Immersion program gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference--each and every day.
Selected students will receive all-expenses-paid travel to one of Google's headquarters for up to one week. The BOLD Immersion program provides:
- - A rare glimpse into the business side of the technology industry
- - A chance to grow your peer network
- - An environment for testing your skills and collaborating on real business challenges
- - Exposure and insight into Google’s Internship program and non-technical career opportunities
The BOLD Immersion program is open to all higher education students, and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and the technology industry. Students who are members of a group that is historically underrepresented in this field are encouraged to apply.
Locations and Applications
We offer the Google BOLD Immersion Program in multiple regions around the world. Please note that program dates and duration vary depending on location. Review the information below to see if you qualify for the program nearest you.
See below for locations, dates and application processes for the program nearest you.
Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Google Ireland from August 2-4, 2017 (open to Nov/Dec 2018 and 2019 graduates)
- Google Ireland from August 9-11, 2017 (open to 2017 and 2018 graduates)
- Google Poland from August 9-11, 2017 (open to 2017, 2018 and 2019 graduates)
Location: Googles European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland or Google Poland, Wroclaw
Participants will be allocated to dates and location at Google's discretion.
BOLD Immersion EMEA 2017 is open to all current university students from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Who is eligible to apply?
To apply students must:
- - Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- - Be a current student in a country in Europe, the Middle East or Africa
- - Be graduating in 2017, 2018 or 2019
- - Demonstrate an interest in business or technology
- - Be available to attend all three days of the program (Depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from either Dublin, Ireland on 1st Aug 2017 and 5th Aug 2017 or 8th Aug 2017 and 12th Aug 2017, or to Wroclaw, Poland on 8th Aug 2017 and 12th Aug 2017 respectively.)
- - Be fluent in English, as all BOLD Immersion activities will be conducted in English
How to apply
The application for BOLD Immersion EMEA 2017 is now open. Please submit your application here. The last day for applying is Sunday April 23rd, 2017 (23.59 GMT)
For more information on Google student programs and internships, please visit our student website.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.